1. Lower Blood Pressure
2. Relieves Asthma Symptoms
3. Provides Relief from Constipation
4. Preserves Memory and Boosts Mood
5. Helps Manage Diabetes
6. Gives Relief from Symptoms of Anemia
7. Weight Loss
8. Strengthens Bones
9. Anti-inflammatory Properties
10. Improves Vision
11. Promotes Weight Gain
12. Gives Relief from Piles (Hemorrhoids)
13. Anti-ulcerogenic Properties
14. Prevents Kidney Disorders
15. Relieves Menstrual Problems
Bananas are tropical fruits that have a soft pulp inside their fleshy peel. These fruits are elongated and slightly curved and they grow in clusters near the top of the fruiting plant. Bananas come in a range of colors, including green, red, yellow, and brown (when ripe). A banana tree is the largest flowering herbaceous plant in the world. The scientific name of bananas is Musa acuminata. One serving or 126 grams of banana contains approximately 110 calories and 30 grams of carbohydrates.
Bananas can be eaten directly when ripe or can be included in fruit salads, juice, and shakes. Also, they make a good topping for breakfast cereals or a snack for a quick burst of energy. Bananas are now grown in more than 100 countries around the world and can also be used to make fiber, banana wine, and are included in ornamental decorations. bananas are a rich source of protein, potassium, carbohydrates, and dietary fiber. They have zero fat and cholesterol, as well as negligible sodium.
Their impressive nutritional content includes vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin B6, riboflavin, folate, pantothenic acid, and niacin, as well as trace amounts of other vitamins. Bananas also contain minerals like phosphorus , calcium, manganese, magnesium, and copper
For a more balanced diet, you can have the fruit of banana in any of the following ways:
- Add a banana to your bowl of cereal, oats or muesli to increase the nutrients.
- Add frozen bananas to your smoothie for a delicious flavor.
- Add ripe mashed bananas in baked goods. It is a good replacement for oil and butterin cooking.
- Add banana in cakes and cookies. It gives them a yummy taste.
- Coat the banana with grated coconut and bake it. Enjoy it as a snack or you can freeze it and have it for dessert.
- Peel off and have it directly
The benefits include but not limited to: