1. It May Help Keep Inflammation in Check.
2. Cabbage Is Packed With Vitamin C.
3. Cabbage Is an Excellent Source of Vitamin K.
4. It Helps Improve Digestion.
5. May Help Keep Your Heart Healthy.
6. May Lower Blood Pressure.
7. Could Help Lower Cholesterol Levels.
8. Loaded with antioxidants
9. It Keeps Cancer away
10. Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
11. Promote healthy pregnancy and boosting immunity.
12. Help prevent or heal acne
13. Helps stomach ulcers
14. Improves Brain And Nervous System Health
15. Promote weight Loss
Cabbage is an exceptionally healthy food.It has an outstanding nutrient profile and is especially high in vitamins C and K.In addition, eating cabbage may even help lower the risk of certain diseases, improve digestion and combat inflammation.
Plus, cabbage makes a tasty and inexpensive addition to a number of recipes.
With so many potential health benefits, it is easy to see why cabbage deserves some time in the spotlight and some room on your plate.